Go To Search

How can I pay a moving violation?
There are two ways to pay. Cash, check, money order, or credit cards are accepted:

  • Pay in person with Barb Peckler, Administrative Assistant at the Town Clerk’s office located on the first floor of Snowmass Village Town Hall at 130 Kearns Road

  • Pay online


Show All Answers

1. How can I file a police report?
2. How do I report a traffic accident?
3. How can I pay a moving violation?
4. How can I obtain copies of police reports or other public records?