This page was created for local Snowmass Village COVID-19 updates only.
For regional updates and Pitkin County Public Health information, please visit covid19.pitkincounty
Updated October 19, 2020 04:52 PM
By ordinance, all persons in the the 3 established mandatory mask zones are required to wear a mask at all times. The mandatory Mask Zones are Snowmass Center, Snowmass Mall, and Base Village. Masks are also required throughout Snowmass Village when social distancing cannot be accomplished.
Town Departments, Meetings, and Services
- Snowmass Village Town Hall is open by appointment only. Please contact the department you would like to make an appointment. For general inquiries, please call 970-923-3777.
- Snowmass Village Town Council meetings are streamed live on our website in the Media Center. For those wishing to participate in the meeting or make public comment, you can register and attend the virtual meeting by following the instructions at the top of the meeting agenda.
- Snowmass Village Trash pick-up will continue as normal
- The Snowmass Village Recreation Center is open, by reservation. To register or make a reservation, visit snowmassrecreation.com
- The Village Shuttle is operating with reduced capacity. Face masks are required. Learn more at villageshuttle.com.
- The Police Department is open. Please contact them at 970-923-5330 for all non-emergency questions. If you have an emergency, call 9-1-1
- Many town services can be performed online, and during this time we request that you please attempt to self help yourself at tosv.com.
- Town Manager’s Office 970-923-3777
- Finance/Accounting/Sales Tax questions 970-923-3796
- Housing Department 970-923-2360
- Parking/Transportation 970-923-2543
- Public Works Department 970-923-5110
- Tourism 970-923-2000
- Snowmass Recreation Center 970-922-2240
Face masks are required to board and ride the Village Shuttle. For details on what the Transportation department is doing to ensure the safety of all passengers and drivers, visit villageshuttle.com
Snowmass Police Department
Snowmass Village Police are proceeding with normal operations. The Police Department office will be locked to limit our contact with the public for non-emergent matters. Public seeking assistance should contact 970-923-5330 for non-emergency assistance. If you have an emergency, please call 911.
PLEASE rely on the official, trusted sources for information and not secondhand knowledge. Rumors and bad information spread faster than any disease out there, which only causes distress.