- Town Manager's Office
- Social Networking
Social Media Public Comment Policy
The Town of Snowmass Village engages customers through many digital outlets. Communicating with the Town through social media further enables customers to contact the Town of Snowmass Village in a direct and meaningful way.
The goal of the Town of Snowmass Village social media pages is to be a helpful medium that is conducive to real-time discussions and useful feedback. Some of the Town's social media pages allow public interaction in the form of comments.
Please be aware that when engaging with the Town of Snowmass Village through social media, you are agreeing to the following:
- The Town of Snowmass Village shares information, images and video with the public through external social media websites. Comments made by the public to these sites are reviewed and, while comments will not be edited by Town personnel, a comment may be deleted or hidden if it violates the comment policy described below (subject to amendment or modification at any time):
- Obscene, indecent, or profane language, pictures and/or videos threats, personal attacks, or defamatory statements
- Hate speech directed at race, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion, or disability
- Fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading information
- Multiple successive off-topic posts by a single user or repetitive posts copied and pasted by multiple users or spam
- Promotion or endorsement of services and products
- Comments advocating illegal activity or posting of material that violates copyrights or trademarks of others
- Violate any local, state, or federal laws and/or otherwise unlawful
- Campaign materials promoting or opposing an individual in an election for political office
Social Media & Colorado Open Records Act (CORA)
The content on all social media applications, including all comments, is subject to public disclosure under the Colorado Open Records Act (CORA).
Follow the Town of Snowmass Village on...
Visit the Town of Snowmass Village Facebook website
Visit the Town of Snowmass Village Twitter website
Visit the Town of Snowmass Village YouTube website
Visit the Town of Snowmass Village Pinterest website
Visit the Town of Snowmass Village Google website
Visit the Town of Snowmass Village Instagram website
Town Council Adopts 2023 GoalsDuring a regular meeting of the Town Council on Monday, March 20, members of the Snowmass Village Town Council voted unanimously to approve the 2023 Town Council Goals. Read on...
Volunteer Opportunity for ResidentsThe DAV Winter Sports Clinic is returning to Snowmass Village on Saturday, March 25, 2023. Volunteers are needed for the event. Read on...
Snowmass Village Shuttle to Provide Free Transit Royale Subscriptions For All RidersSnowmass Village Shuttle partners with Transit app to offer an upgraded app experience to all customers. Read on...