The Brush Creek culvert replacement project has begun. Periodic weekly updates will be provided throughout the project. Project information can be found online at tosv.com/566/Brush-Creek-Culvert-Reconstruction
Comments, feedback, or suggestions for improvement can be shared with email@example.com. We appreciate your patience during this construction project!
- Brush Creek Road is now closed for the duration of the project.
- The walking/bike trail along Brush Creek in the Blue Roofs area will be shut down starting next week and will remain closed until after JAS. Signs in the area will indicate the alternate routes.
What Work Was Completed This Week?
- The waterline work is complete, and the system is getting tested over the next week.
Work Planned for the Update Period:
- For the next two months, we will be excavating and then pouring the concrete for the new culvert structure that will arrive in August.
Upcoming Traffic Flow Changes:
- None anticipated until the JAS weekend. More details to follow.