During a regular meeting on November 6, 2023, the Town Council voted unanimously to adopt the 2024 Annual Budget for the Town of Snowmass Village.
During a regular meeting on November 6, the Town Council approved the 2024 Annual Budget. This action culminates a several-month process with contributions from all departments, numerous employees, the Financial Advisory Board, and three public meetings.
The 2024 Budget was developed with an emphasis on the Town Council’s Strategic Priorities. The 2024 Budget totals $74 million and features the following highlights:
- An investment in employees through competitive wages and benefits. New positions were added in the Town Manager’s Office (IT), Public Works, and Transportation.
- A continuation of the Ice Age Discovery program.
- Continued investment towards the Town’s environmental goals including funding for building electrification & efficiency studies, feasibility of fleet electrification, wildfire mitigation, and waste diversion.
- Continued investment in preserving and maintaining public infrastructure such as roads, trails, walkways, culverts, and public facilities & buildings.
- Funding for several capital projects including Town Park, Mall Transit Plaza, fiber optic cable network, early childhood education, and housing.
More information on the 2024 Budget can be found online at: tosv.com/137/Budget