HOLD FOR RELEASE UNTIL MAY 4, 2018
Assistant to the Town Manager
Snowmass Village, CO – May 4, 2018— The Town of Snowmass Village is pleased to announce the launch of its new website as of Friday, May 4, 2018. The new site features a fresh design, improved search functions, easy to use navigation, and series of new tools to make it easier than ever to find Town information online.
“We wanted to make it as easy as possible for the community to find what they needed,” said Travis Elliott, Assistant to the Town Manager. “Our new website should be as easy to use as Google.”
The website www.tosv.com just underwent a 6-month re-design process with a team of Town employees. The website now features a main search bar, as well as a cleaner, easier layout to navigate. It also contains all of the same interactive tools that allow community members to engage with the Town with the click of a button. Community members will find all of the following interactive tools on the website:
- Watch Town Meetings: Watch previous or live Town Council meetings
- Notify Me: Subscribe to the Town’s E-Newsletter, construction alerts, trail conditions, housing opportunities, job postings, and more
- Request Tracker: Report a concern or maintenance issue in Town
- Online Bill Pay: Renew business licenses, remit sales tax, pay bills, and more
- Public Records Portal: Search Town archives for ordinances, resolutions, reports, and more
- Community Calendar: View upcoming Town meetings and events
With these new tools and new website, the Town hopes to increase community engagement and transparency, which was identified as a top strategic goal of the Town Council in 2017.
The Town is also welcoming feedback on the new site. Comments and suggestions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.