Enduro World Series
The 2016 Big Mountain Enduro World Series is here.
Practice trials are set to begin today, and activities will continue throughout the weekend. The course will involve several Town trails, Aspen Mountain, Buttermilk, and the Snowmass Bike Park. Spectators are welcome, but for safety reasons, these trails will be closed to public biking / hiking during the event.
- Sequel - July 28 & 30, 7am - 12pm
- Tom Blake Equestrian Trail - July 28 & 30, 7am - 12pm
- Stark's Powerline - July 28 & 30, 7am - 5pm
- Vapor - July 29 & 31, 7am - 5pm
- East End of Government Trail (Dead End) - July 28 & 30, 8am - 3pm
- Snowmass Bike Park - visit aspensnowmass.com for information on park closures
- Thursday & Friday: Practice Days and Race Registration/Packet Pick-Up from 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Thursday Night: Free EWS welcome concert in Snowmass Village featuring Chali 2Na from Jurassic 5
- Saturday: Race Day starting at 7:00 a.m.
- Sunday: Race Day starting at 7:00 a.m. followed by Awards and Post Party at 5 p.m.
Learn more about the event at bigmountainenduro.com