Roundabout Construction Notification
Paving Operations: Monday, Sept. 26th - Wednesday, Sept. 28th
Contractors will be installing the final lift of asphalt on the roundabout in a phased approach, which consists of the following:
Monday, September 26th:7:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Lower Brush Creek Road (north / westbound lanes) and Lower Kearns Road intersection (both lanes).
12:00 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Alternating one-way traffic will be in place on Brush Creek Road and Wood Road. Lower Kearns Road will be closed during this time. Access to and from Snowmass Center and Town Hall will be via Upper Kearns Road.
Upper Kearns Road
- Traffic control will require a complete closure of Upper Kearns Road. Snowmass Center access will be available via Lower Kearns Road.
Tuesday, September 27th:All day
Roundabout area and upper Brush Creek Road.
- Alternating one-way traffic will be in place at Lower Kearns and the south side of the Wood Run Road. All traffic will be routed to the eastbound lanes of Brush Creek Road, backward through roundabout, and will be able to access Wood Run Road.
- Lower Kearns will be open for Snowmass Center and Town Hall traffic.
- Upper Brush Creek road will be closed, but the Carriage Way detour will be in place to access the upper village.
Wednesday, September 28th:7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Eastbound Brush Creek Road.
10:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Traffic control will require a one lane closure of Lower Brush Creek Road, eastbound, from the roundabout to Lower Kearns. All traffic will be open, but some alternating one-way traffic may be necessary.
Center lane of Brush Creek Road.
- The roundabout will be closed to eastbound traffic during this time. Traffic will be re-routed to the westbound lanes, and a detour will be in place via Carriage Way.
- The westbound Brush Creek Road traffic lanes will be opened. Some alternating one-way traffic may be necessary.
Final installations and striping will also take place through Wednesday, October 5th. Thank you for your patience.Learn more, read project updates, and stay in the loop online: