PTRAB Summer Meeting & 'State of the Village'
Tomorrow, August 7th at Town Hall
The Part Time Residents Advisory Board (PTRAB) invites you to the annual 'State of the Village' and Town Update meeting, designed to help keep part-time residents informed on Town matters.
Tuesday, August 7th
Town Hall - 130 Kearns Road
Council Chambers; 1st Floor
4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Welcoming reception begins at 3:30pm
PTRAB makes an effort to reach part-time residents, even while they are away from the Village. You can view all of the presentations live by following the link below:
- Watch Live Online (Broadcast will be available a few minutes after the meeting begins)
3:30pm - Welcoming Reception
Meet & greet with other residents and PTRAB. Light snacks and refreshments will be served.
4:00pm - Deb Cote, Chair; PTRAB:
Welcome and introduction of the Board
Brief Q&A to follow each speaker.
- Mayor Markey Butler, Town updates including the marijuana moratorium issue;
- SWFPD Fire Chief Scott Thompson, Outdoor dry season issues for TOSV and fire evacuation plans;
- TOSV Police Sergeant Dave Heivly, Security of Part Time residents’ homes and condos while away from Snowmass;
- Andy Gunion, East West Partners, TOSV Base Village updates, especially regarding building 6
- Katie Ertl and Susan Cross, SkiCo representatives, SkiCo winter snowmaking at Snowmass especially at Two Creeks given changing snowfall patterns, and summer mountain activities beyond at Elk Camp;
- Rose Abello, TOSV Tourism updates.