Winter Meeting & State of the Village: Tuesday, March 5th
Re-Connect with Part Time Residents and Hear the Latest Town News
Do you feel out of the loop?
In an effort to keep part-time residents informed on important Town topics, the Part Time Residents Advisory Board (PTRAB) is once again gathering various speakers to provide all of the latest Town news.
March 5, 2019
3:30 PM - 6:00 PM
Council Chambers | 1st Floor
130 Kearns Road
Welcoming Reception at 3:30 PM
Come and meet your PTRAB board members and re-connect with other part-time residents. Light snacks and refreshments will be served.
State of the Village & Presentations 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
1. Mayor Markey Butler, TOSV
2. Scott Brown, CEO ABA Hospitality - Snowmass Club
3. Starr Jamison, Parks & Trails Manager - TOSV
4. Peter Goergen, East West Partners - Base Village
5. Michael Miracle, Executive Director - Snowmass Discovery
6. Dwayne Romero, The Romero Group - Snowmass Mall
You can find additional meeting details online by following the link below.
Watch LIVE Online:
Can't make it to the meeting? No problem. PTRAB makes an effort to reach part-time residents, even while they are away from the Village. You can view all of the presentations live by following the link below:
Brought to you by...
- Watch Live Online (Broadcast will be available a few minutes after the meeting begins)