Summer Meeting & State of the Village: Tuesday, Aug. 6
Brought to you by the Snowmass HOA and PTRAB
The Snowmass Homeowners Association and the Part Time Resident Advisory Board are teaming up to bring you the annual summer "State of the Village" update meeting. Join us for a welcoming reception, followed by a series of informational presentations full of the latest Town news and updates.
August 6, 2019
Council Chambers | 1st Floor
130 Kearns Road
SHOA Business Meeting at 3:00 PM
The Snowmass Homeowners Association will hold their regular business meeting at 3 p.m.
Welcoming Reception at 3:30 PM
Come and meet your PTRAB and SHOA board members and re-connect with other residents. Light snacks and refreshments will be served.
State of the Village & Presentations 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
1. Markey Butler, Mayor - TOSV
2. Scott Brown, CEO ABA Hospitality - Snowmass Club
3. John Mele, Fire Marshal - Roaring Fork Fire Rescue
4. Greg Rulon, Partner / Realtor - Douglas Elliman Aspen Snowmass
5. Starr Jamison, Parks & Trails Manager - TOSV
You can find additional meeting details online by following the link below.
Watch LIVE Online:
Can't make it to the meeting? No problem. PTRAB makes an effort to reach part-time residents, even while they are away from the Village. You can view all of the presentations live by following the link below:
- Watch Live Online (Broadcast will be available a few minutes after the meeting begins)
Brought to you by...