Where can I get a land use application?
Land-use applications are available on this website, or can be picked up at the Community Development Department offices located on the second floor of Snowmass Village Town Hall, 130 Kearns Road, Snowmass Village, CO 81615.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I obtain a building permit?
2. How do I get a special event approved?
3. Where can I find current Land Use Applications?
4. Where can I find information and resources about Base Village?
5. Where can I apply for a contractor’s license?
6. Who can I talk to about Planning and Zoning?
7. What zone am I in?
8. Where can I get a land use application?
9. What is a Public Hearing?