How do I report a traffic accident?
Call 911 if there are injuries or if the accident is blocking any traffic lane. Non-emergency accidents that involve property damage only can be reported to the Snowmass Village Police Department by calling 970-923-5330. Or, stop by the Police Department offices, located on the first floor of Snowmass Village Town Hall, 130 Kearns Road, Snowmass Village, CO, 81615. All accidents must be reported to the police. We will help you determine if a report is required.

If you are involved in an accident you should:

  • Confirm there are no injuries. Call 911 if an injury is even suspected

  • Call the police to report the accident

  • Exchange driver’s license and insurance information with other drivers

  • Take your own photographs of the accident scene

Show All Answers

1. How can I file a police report?
2. How do I report a traffic accident?
3. How can I pay a moving violation?
4. How can I obtain copies of police reports or other public records?