Citizens Grant Review Board
- No meetings are currently scheduled
- Cindy Lamar
- Vega Brhely
- Sally Sparhawk
- Christy Yoest
- Denise Zubrod
- Kelly Pazar
- Ashley Todey
- Rhonda Coxon, Town Liaison
- Online Application
The Citizen’s Grant Review Board manages the process for which non-profits in the Roaring Fork Valley can apply to the town for grant funding. They evaluate applications and award grants in a manner that serves the best interests of the Snowmass Village community.
Timeline for Grants
The Town of Snowmass Village Community Grant for 2019
If you are a non-profit organization interested in a grant from the Town, we encourage you to apply for the 2019 Town Community Grant. The application for a grant is currently available. This year the application can be submitted online only.
- Completed applications are due no later than 5 p.m., Friday, December 14, 2018.
- The Town Budget was just adopted and the Citizen Grant Review Board will meet in early January and make recommendations to the Town Council.
- The budget and purpose of the grants was also expanded to include art and other community purposes in addition to Health and Human Services.
- Approval/denial will be made by the Town Council in early 2019.
Grant Evaluation Criteria:
Approved grant monies will be distributed in March of 2019. The Town Council adopted the following criteria for the Citizen’s Grant Review Board to use for the 2018-2019 grant cycle:
Health and Human agencies that provide a continuum of health care services including prevention, intervention, treatment, education and outreach programs, regardless of the clients ability to pay and community non-profit organizations that address community problems and or enrich the quality of life for residents of Snowmass Village