- No meetings are currently scheduled
- Cara Haugan
- Vega Brhely
- Tammy Baar
- Judy Clauson
- Dara Erck
- Teri Hooper
Town of Snowmass Village Community Grants
Each year, the Town Council budgets funding to support local non-profit organizations that meet the established evaluation criteria below. In 2022, the Town awarded $125,000 in grants. Applications are reviewed by the Citizen Grant Review Board, and the grant awards are approved by the Town Council.
2023 Grant Application is CLOSED
- Completed applications were due by Friday, January 27, 2023 at 5 p.m. MST
- The CGRB will review applications in February 2023
- Approval/denial will be made by the Town Council in March 2023.
- Approved grant funds will be distributed in spring 2023.
Grant Evaluation Criteria:
The Town Council adopted the following criteria for the Citizen’s Grant Review Board to use for the 2022-2023 grant cycle:
"Health and Human Services agencies that provide a continuum of health care services including prevention, intervention, treatment, education and outreach programs, regardless of the client's ability to pay: and/or non-profit organization that addresses significant problems such as, but not limited to, the natural environment, sustainability, health or welfare of our community and seeks to enrich the quality of life for residents of Snowmass Village"