2023 Budget Under Review
2023 Budget before Town Council on Wednesday, Nov. 9, 2022
The Town Council has been reviewing the draft 2023 Budget throughout the month of October. On Wednesday, November 9, the Town Council is expected to vote on the approval of the budget for 2023.
For many years, the Town Council has developed and adopted a fiscally conservative approach to the annual budget process putting many financial safety nets in place. These safety nets have proved helpful during uncertain times, such as the pandemic throughout 2020 and into 2021.
The 2023 proposed budget anticipates keeping the aforementioned financial
precautions and safeguards in place. It also aims to accomplish the Town Council's strategic goals.
Highlights from the 2023 Budget include the following projects:
- The capital costs for the construction of a mall transit plaza
- Town Park improvements
- Brush Creek Road & Owl Creek Road intersection improvements
- Mountain View I renovations
- New positions to maintain adequate staffing for service delivery
- Continued investment in infrastructure
The entire draft 2023 Budget is available online at tosv.com.
The Town Council welcomes any and all feedback. You can participate in the meeting, or email the entire Town Council at firstname.lastname@example.org.