Aspen Skiing Company Chamber Ski Pass Information
Snowmass Village Business Chamber Pass - 2023-2024 Ski Season
Aspen Skiing Company provides discounted ski passes to employees of local businesses annually. The program is facilitated by the local Chambers of Commerce. While the Town of Snowmass Village does not have a Chamber of Commerce, the Town does have specific requirements for Snowmass businesses to take advantage of the ASC Chamber Pass discount. Snowmass Village reminds its businesses that we are fortunate to have this opportunity and asks that it is not abused.
Requirements for your business to qualify for a Snowmass Village Chamber pass.
- You must have a current business license with the Town that is in good standing. Log into your account at https://snowmassvillage.munirevs.com/ to ensure that all aspects of your license are up to date (payment, contact information, etc.) Please note that the Town uses the listed email addresses for all notifications.
- Meet one of the two requirements:
- Your place of business is physically located within the Town of Snowmass Village limits (you will need to provide local mailing and physical address); or,
- You physically reside in the Roaring Fork Valley (must be your primary residence) and are physically working in Snowmass Village a minimum of 20 hours per week. If audited, you will need to provide proof.
- If your main office is in a municipality with a Chamber of Commerce, Aspen Skiing Company, as well as the Roaring Fork Valley Chambers of Commerce, strongly encourages you to support your local chamber, even if your primary place of business is in Snowmass Village. Aspen, Basalt, Carbondale, Glenwood Springs, and Colorado River Valley have Chambers of Commerce.
- Employees/Owners must work a minimum of 20 hours per week for the entire winter season.
- Qualified employees are allowed a discounted pass for their spouses.
- Non-working owners, friends, contract laborers, and consultants are NOT eligible.
- Random audits are conducted each winter. If you receive a notice, you must complete the audit in the time specified, or your pass could be subject to an upgrade fee (to a non-Chamber rate) or revoked.
- Abide by the rules and regulations set forth by the Aspen Skiing Company and the Chambers' of Commerce..
Ski Pass Sign-up Process
- Make sure all your information in MuniRevs is up to date. and your license is current.
- If you are a qualified Snowmass Business, you must fill out the TOSV form to be listed as a qualified business before you can order Chamber Passes. Click here for TOSV form. All Snowmass Businesses are required to fill out the form, returning or new Chamber Members.
- Once the Town receives the completed form, in 1 to 3 days, the Aspen Skiing Company will notify you with a login and password to order your passes.