Construction & Development Fees

Construction and development fees are collected by the Town of Snowmass Village as part of the permitting process. Fee summary sheets can be viewed individually below:

Pitkin County Construction Use Tax

For projects permitted on January 10, 2008 or later, Pitkin County Construction Use Tax is collected using the "deposit method" whereby the general contractor pays an estimate of the use tax liability at the beginning of each project. The deposit will be collected by the Pitkin County Building Department at the time the "main" permit is issued.


Please contact Community Development at (970) 923-5524 for more information.